Postpartum-After Baby Arrives
There is nothing more yummy than a warm squishy baby, but we certainly understand when you need just a little help with postpartum support!
Our postpartum support…your peace of mind!
When you are overwhelmed or just need a little bit of help, our postpartum support can make life a bit more enjoyable. Also known as baby nurses, postpartum doulas offer non-medical care and support to help transition the new family. In our mobile society, new parents are often away from helpful family members, and this is the perfect service to help you become comfortable with all the care your new little one requires. This postpartum support transitional service offers:
- Mother Care
- Newborn Care
- Breastfeeding Support
- Light meal preparation
- Light house keeping
- Grocery Shopping
BEST TIME TO HIRE
The more lead time we have the better! We work really hard at placing the right postpartum doula(s) in your home to help you have a satisfying postpartum experience. Based on the nature of this work it requires flexibility on both the postpartum doula and the new family since the majority of babies come when they are ready.
Postpartum rates are:
- $20 per hour (twins $24) 7AM to 6 PM;
- $23 per hour (twins$27) 6PM-7AM, weekends and holidays
- There is a Minimum Contract of eight (8) hours of postpartum care services & a minimum of four (4) hours per scheduled day
- There is no maximum of care, but we do specialize in transitional care up to 3 months of age.
- $45 Emergency Placement Fee for services needed with in 48 hrs.
All Postpartum Doulas are certified and have a current Infant CPR Certification.
This is not considered Nanny Care or Housekeeping.