Prenatal Preparation and Natural Childbirth (Lamaze) Classes
“Attending a childbirth (Lamaze) & breastfeeding classes, helped us feel prepared and empowered for the birth of our son. We had done a lot of reading and surfing websites but having the ability to ask an expert as well as have our personalized questions answered made it worth every penny.”
D & J Ramos
– Our experts have helped hundreds of expecting families prepare for natural delivery and childbirth.
– Our Natural Birth Classes, sometimes referred to as Lamaze Classes, are evidence-based and taught by caring and trauma informed instructors.
– You can rely on our decades of expertise, compassionate care and unparalleled knowledge to help you deliver with peace of mind.
Our Experts in your home!
Childbirth Concierge allows you to customize your private classes to fit your personal needs. Not sure what your needs are? Our experts can help guide you. We offer:
- Childbirth Education (often referred to as “Lamaze” Class)
- Relaxation and Comfort Measures (Physical & Mental)
- Overcoming the Fear of Postpartum Depression
- VBAC Education
- C-Section Preparation
- Newborn Care
Private class is a minimum of two hours and can be increased to four hours based on need.The cost for the two- hour class is $185 and prorated at $65 for every hour after.
If you need additional guidance on choosing the classes that are right for you, read this blog post, Should I go to Childbirth Class!
See Below for Rates & Locations
|Relaxation/Comfort Measures for a Natural Birth (In Person) - Delaney Park Downtown 2023||Delaney Park Downtown Office||
|Childbirth Education(Lamaze) Classes-(In Person)Delaney Park Downtown Orlando 2023||Delaney Park Downtown Office||
|Baby 101: Postpartum and Newborn Care Class(In Person)-Delaney Park Downtown Orlando 2023||Delaney Park Downtown Office||
|All in One Platinum Childbirth Education Class (Lamaze)- In Person Delaney Park Downtown Orlando 2023||Delaney Park Downtown Office||